Hi Journal & Friends,
It's finally here... this is Week One... and the 1st day of Deb's Freedom Challenge! You can read all the details HERE. We each get to pick our own goals for the Challenge.
Hmmmm... what are my goals for this Challenge?
I first posted about that HERE, where I talked about how my Summer Smackdown and the Freedom Challenge fit nicely together for me.
My Summer Smackdown deals with Attitude.
The Freedom Challenge deals with Action.
My goals for the Freedom Challenge are simple:
Getting that consistency back in the basics:
1. STUDY. Consistently do my reading each day. I am enjoying an online read-the-Bible-in-one-year program and want to be consistent in that.
2. NUTRITION. I want to be consistent again in not going over my daily calorie budget, even by a little. I got sloppy, and justified a "little here, a little there." No more.
3. SLEEP. Getting to bed on time. Not playing around on the computer, or watching old Star Trek reruns on tv. Go. To. Bed!
4. EXERCISE. Consistently follow my pre-set schedule. I KNOW when I must genuinely make adjustments, or when I am making excuses. No more.
5. WATER. Instead of hit and miss and guessing, I want to consistently drink my minimum 2 quarts per day. I will measure it out in the morning in a jug.
6. FEELINGS. I want to know I did my best, and feel proud of myself. I am not trying for perfection... but for Consistency.
I can DO this!
What? Are you having doubts about yourself?
YOU can do this, too!
Hey... what happened to my sign??
See ya tomorrow. :-)
From Dr Phil's book: "Express your goals in terms of specific behaviors and feelings."
My verse for today: "Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with tambourine and harp."
My quote for today: "The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses--behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." --Muhammad Ali
Enjoy the Journey,