Tuesday, August 25, 2009

DAY 16 The Invisible Journey

Hello Journal,


This next topic on my "need to be CONSISTENT" list is another one that I don't have all figured out yet, but I know it is a truth: learning this is a spiritual journey. I tried to come up with a coherent comment on the subject...but got zip. Instead, I decided to just type as I thought about it, not worrying about making sentences. So, here goes:

Not religion, but spiritual...inner life, our essence, who we are...how we connect with the Eternal One...change must come from the inside out, in our heart of hearts, the thing that makes us unique.

Personal, different for each one...like walking down a country lane and there is a slight curve in the road just ahead, and I can only catch a glimpse of what is there...it looks inviting, somewhere I know I want to go...but I haven't arrived yet...

Adventure, a getting to know the One and myself...a Becoming...choosing to be brave, not shrinking back into a safe place...growing up...changing from worm to butterfly...

Seeing the invisible...hearing what is in the silence...knowing it will never end but is really just beginning...and that I belong, am accepted, and loved.







"Oh, The Possibilities"



From Dr Phil's book: "What is true about you in your mind, you will live."

My verse for today: "...inwardly we are being renewed day by day."

My quote for today: "Sometime in your life you will go on a journey. It will be the longest journey you have ever taken. It is the journey to find yourself." -Katherine Sharp

Enjoy the Journey,

Loretta
=^..^=



Related Posts with Thumbnails