Saturday, February 20, 2010

DAY 195 Caturday


Hello Journal & Friends,

I don't think I'll write much today. I'm tired, and just feel the need to be... quiet.

This is Dusty in the photo below. She is 16 years old now, and sleeps alot. Here she was just waking up from her nap in a sunbeam. I think I'll find me a sunbeam, too.


From Dr Phil's book: "You can't eat what's not there."

My verse for today: "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak."

My quote for today: "Sometimes it is not enough to do our best; we must do what is required." --Sir Winston Churchill






10 comments:

Sheilagh said...

What a Fabulous Photograph!!
Hope you are enjoying your quiet time.

Shelli Belly said...

Shhhh You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Loretta, did you read Jack's blog today? I thought you might like it, it's very good.

Kat said...

Aw, Dusty is cute too. 16 years- she deserves to nap alot! Thanks for looping back with me on the rebounder. I bought an inexpensive rebounder from Sports Authority before I started losing weight and it lasted almost 4 years before the fabric that holds the springs started to break. I bought another on this past fall and it is already falling apart. It is time for one that will last. I am looking at the needak and the air rebounder. I like the idea of a folding one that I can travel with...

Christine said...

Hi loretta....
I know your sleeping so I'll be quiet.
I left an honest scrap award on my blog for you. I did it with a twist. I don't expect you to post it unless you really want to...mostly it's just 10 bests...best things that have happened to you. When I think positive, I thnk loretta.

Patsy said...

Dusty is beautiful! :o) Hope all is peaceful with you.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little face your kitty has! The photo really caught her well. I hope you had an excellent nap, too.

(I had an excellent nap--and am now awake! It's 4 a.m. here. I hope your nap has better results! )

Deb

Unknown said...

Nice picture of Dusty. Have a nice restful day.

Anonymous said...

what a sweet kitty cat! Have a nice nap in the sunbeam!

antgirl said...

Awww. Cats teach us some important lessons I think. I learned to let things go from my cats. They don't stew over things much. Sunbeams are nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails