Thursday, November 26, 2009

DAY 109 Thankful

Hello Journal,


I am so blessed to have discovered all the amazing people in Blogland! I am relatively new here, and have been so warmly welcomed. I never would have believed it if I had been told a few months ago how much I would come to care about those of you I have met, and how much our interactions mean to me. 

Thank you all for allowing me to join this community of people with like-minded goals... that of regaining our health and  achieving  our goals and dreams... our Destiny.

For this and more, I am very thankful.








Thankfully Enjoying the Journey,

Loretta
=^..^=

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Loretta! I've got a break in dinner prep--not quite time to put on the potatoes and last minute stuff--and am hiding out from the "joyful noise" of three children in my playroom w/ their daddy (9,5,2 years old) shooting disks from little guns at each other. groan. I'm hoping not to hear a crash...

(Their mother dropped them of here at 1:15pm w/ bags of McDonald's Happy Meals & the toys. McDonald's! Apparently she had forgotten to give them lunch so drove thru McDs on the way. (I'm going to pause here for a moment and practice soothing self-talk...)

Anyway, Happy, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day is peaceful and blessed. I am grateful for you, too. :D

Deb

financecupcake said...

I am thankful that I found your blog! You are so inspiring, motivating, and positive!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for all my blogger friends too! I would be very lonesome without you all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails