Friday, February 18, 2011

FEB 18 Buns of Steel Campaign

Hi Journal & Friends,




 Quick update: I am feeling hopeful! My campaign to build Buns of Steel (to relieve the pressure on my tailbone) seems to be working. Thank you for the great ideas!!



True, it's slow. I AM being realistic. But after only 3 days, I can see a tiny bit of improvement, a downshift in the pain levels. I had originally thought to give it 3 MONTHS to see if it would work... so this is extremely encouraging! 


(Get it? Buns... bunny... oh well, it tickled my weird funny bone!)


From Dr Phil's book: "Make time for exercise... then protect that time. NO EXCUSES. Let nothing interfere, absolutely nothing."

My verse for today: "Praise be to the Lord, for he has heard my cry for mercy."

My quote for today: "Too many people make excuses like I am too old, or I don't have the time, or it costs money. Then when they get sick they go to the doctor and want a shot in the backside to make them  healthy." --Jack LaLanne

Enjoy the Journey,

Loretta
=^..^=

DAY 553

9 comments:

E. Jane said...

This is a great post, Loretta. Good luck with the "buns."

Anonymous said...

:O Threre days?! Wow!!! totally hopeful. Amazing, in fact. :D Deb

dailyseeking said...

Good news to hear!

'Yellow Rose' Jasmine said...

Yay! So glad for you. I wish you more and more pain relief and strength. I have excercises that I do to strengthen my core that help me with an old back injury that causes sciatic pain. If I skip on those for more than 2 weeks the pain is back. That keeps me in check.

Pretty Pauline said...

This is my very first visit, and you made me smile. It's only going to get better, too! Back pain is the worst, so finding relief is such a blessing. I am finding that my lower back feels better and better the stronger I get, and the buns are gettin' better, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey I have to try that too and I'll get my husband on it as well.

PeacefulBird said...

Ticked my funny bone too... and my husband's!

Great encouraging news, Loretta! Keep up the bun work!

M Pax said...

What great news! Keep at it!

That's the reason I keep with workouts, because I feel so much better if I do than if I don't. It's worth it.

Stacey Lynn said...

Back pain can really wear you down. I'm glad you've found something that is starting to help.

Related Posts with Thumbnails