Wednesday, November 23, 2011

NOV 23rd Puppies, Leaves & Gratitude


Hello Journal & Friends,

Sending out a Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating tomorrow! 

I'm feeling thankful for my husband and Sweetheart, Jim. 
For my sister, Karen, I can count as my dear Friend. 
For family and friends, both near and far.
For memories of Thanksgivings past when Momma was queen of the day, and the family gathered.

And a special thanks to all my interweb friends. You are special to me... I know I don't say it often enough, but I do thank the Lord for you!!

Here is Joey... she is thankful for a ginormous pile of fall leaves, LOL!! (can click to enlarge)









Enjoy the Journey,

Loretta
=^..^=

DAY 829

8 comments:

Jules said...

Just as I do not say it enough....

I am grateful for you, your honesty and your willingness to share your journey!

WWSuzi said...

He is adorable!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family

E. Jane said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Loretta. I loved the Joey pics!

The Merry said...

Awwww.... thank you for zeeWiddleFurwyPuppy pictures. I needed that. It was a bit depressing to be reminded of how many leaves are covering my lawn right now, but I'm going to ignore that and concentrate on the extremely cute pup :)

Anonymous said...

I see Joey caught a big fish! LOL!

Happy Thanksgiving...have a wonderful day tomorrow.

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Happy Thanksgiving Loretta!!! Thanks for your sweet comments on my last post. :)

God bless...
~Margene

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures of Joey! Love that pup. :D

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, girlfriend!!

Deb

pinkvision said...

Happy Thanksgiving Loretta :) Now I got to go find me a huge pile of leaves to jump into like Joey... :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails