Hello there, Journal & Friends,
Time for a change of pace... time for some fun. Recently Ms PJ Geek (here) was nice enough to think of me for the Oh My Blog Award. Thank you, PJ!
I haven't been doing most awards lately, because they are usually so time consuming and have lots of rules, and I'd rather spend my limited computer time visiting Bloggy friends.
But... then I actually read the rules on this one, and realized I only had to do ONE thing. I can do that, ha ha ha. So, here are the rules:
Here are the details on the award:
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
Naw, my tea isn't that strong.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
Too many to choose from.
(c) Write a “Soundtrack of your childhood” post.
Again, too many to choose from.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog. Basically, you’re talking to the camera about whatever.
Wish I had the tech stuff to do that, sounds like fun.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, makeup, etc) and post it.
Ahhh... that I can do this one. But you might want to cover your eyes!
3. Pass this award onto at least 3, but preferably more, awesome bloggers as yourself. Don’t forget to tell them.
That will be the hardest part, limiting it. There are sooo many blogger that I enjoy! But, I will try to pick out 3 bloggers I've been enjoying, and tell why I picked them.
Okay, here I am... hair askew, no makeup, housedress, computer glasses. Yikes!
And now, be warned, you have been tagged:
1. Nancy at Deliberately Thin, because even when life gets in the way she never quits.
2. Lisa at 24/7 Low Carb Diner, because she just quietly keeps at it, day in and day out, and continually offers wonderful recipes at her blog.
3. MargieAnne at NothingIsTooHard, because I only recently discovered her, and she has inspired me to remember that it is never too late. She is remarkable!
From Dr Phil's book: "You and only you choose how you feel. Others may provide an event or behavior for you to react to, but it is up to you to choose how you feel about them."
My verse for today: "The unfolding of your words give light."
My quote for today: "People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing." --Dale Carnegie