Friday, December 25, 2009

DAY 138 Christmas Day

 Hello  Journal & Friends,


 I got up early, so MyGuy and I could share Christmas morning before he had to leave for work. Today is the end of the Countdown to Christmas Challenge.... I made it!! I exercised 5 days per week. Some weeks it was hard, but I WANTED to accomplish this, to have that feeling of pride and self-respect that I knew would come with doing something that was just outside my comfort zone.


My reward was a Salt Crystal Lamp. MyGuy wrapped it all up in Christmas paper, and even managed to stick some ribbon on the top. It was so much fun unwrapping it. We plugged it in, and ooohed and awwed over the soft amber glow. Tomorrow I'll have pics! 


And of COURSE I'll have pics of our Christmas Eve Tea Party... gotta brag about the smartest, cutest, most advanced 2 year old great-niece in the whole world, right?!

Wishing you all a blessed
 and joyfilled Christmas!


Merry Christmas,

Loretta
=^..^=


4 comments:

Shelli Belly said...

You did it! Great job! A set goal accomplished - What a proud moment.

Retta said...

Thank you, Shelli, it did feel good to make the goal. And the light is so pretty!
I hope your vacation is going wonderfully.
Loretta
=^..^=

dailyseeking said...

Great job in sticking with your goal. That's what I'm going to work on--being consistent with getting healthy. Thanks for all your comments on my blog--it always makes my day!

Retta said...

DAILYSEEKING: Oh, you said one of my favorite words: consistent.
Not that I have mastered it... but for years I have been consciously trying to learn it. Thank YOU for your encouraging support. It means a lot to me.

Loretta
=^..^=

Related Posts with Thumbnails