Sunday, December 13, 2009

DAY 126 Day of Rest & Favorite Photos

Hi Journal & Friends,


Since we are all super busy with the Christmas season, this will be short and sweet. 

It was mid-December when Jim photographed this red rose. He was excited about the contrast between the delicate rose and the jagged ice crystals. He felt it was so unusual that he couldn't wait to capture the image. I just loved it... it feels so Christmassy to me! (click pic to enlarge)


And of course, a bonus Christmas kitty!


Enjoy the Journey,

Loretta
=^..^=

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the message of the rose pic...so many messges actually.

The cat photo is beautiful! I scrolled back to take a second look. Don't know why, but even tho I am not a cat lvoer, this photo catches me.

Hope your w/end is bliss. :)

Deb

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures! I love them both!

Dayne Gingrich said...

Most times, less is definitely more. Yep... short, but very sweet. Thanks for the gorgeous pics!

The kitty looks just like our little two at xmas time.

Retta said...

Hi Deb, Nancy and Dayne,
I'm glad you liked the pics. I told Jim he should make a Christmas card out of the rose.

Thanks for reading and for the nice comments!
Loretta
=^..^=

dailyseeking said...

Thanks for following me on my blog! I really enjoy your blog also.

Related Posts with Thumbnails