Saturday, December 5, 2009

DAY 118 My Pink Went Poof!


Hi there Journal & Friends,

Yesterday shortly after finishing up with my Pink Post, I had my coffee, a small breakfast and my vitamins. A few minutes later... my tummy decided it did NOT want to be Pink... it wanted to be Green!

I realized I had left out a greenish-pink hue from the kind of days we can experience on this journey... ack! And probably a lot more shades of pink that I don't really want to find out the hard way!

I was soooo tempted yesterday to blow off my exercise. How do you exercise without jiggling your tummy muscles?? But my stubborn streak won out, and I did it anyway. I can't say it was the most "vigorous" of exercise routines, but I tried my best. Afterwards, I gave in and crawled back into bed. 


After a couple of hours of sleep, I woke up feeling much better. It turned out to be a Pink day after all.


From Dr Phil's book: "Change will happen because you make it happen."

My verse for today: "The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever."

My quote for today: "What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists... and it becomes available only when you are in that state of mind in which you know exactly what you want... and are fully determined not to quit until you get it." --Alexander Graham Bell

Enjoy the Journey,

Loretta
=^..^=

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Loretta! First, sorrry you were sick & congratulations on persevering with the exercise!

That picture of the cat by the computer who ate the mouse! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! I could not stop laughing! My husband was in the basement and heard me from my upstairs office.

Can't tell you how many times I have been that cat! LOLOL! That pic is going into my file for sure!

chuckle, chickle, lol again.

Thanks, friend!

Deb

Shelli Belly said...

Pepto-Bismol is pink. :-p
Sorry I couldn't resist.
Keep feeling better.

Retta said...

DEB: yeah, that cat pic made me laugh, too. It was exactly how I felt. I didn't eat anything different or weird, so don't know what happened. Just glad it ended soon!

SHELLI: Pink Pepto Bismol! That's funny... and fitting. ;-D

Loretta
=^..^=

Anonymous said...

glad it was a quick thing and you are in the pink again!

Christine said...

My head was greenish yellow today....head cold I think...I always get a little melancholy and deep thoughty when I feel ill.
Sometimes I read your posts and think you have been reading my notes lol.
great minds think alike >;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails