Sunday, December 20, 2009

DAY 133 Day of Rest? and Favorite Photo




Hi there Journal & Friends,


Not sure I should call today a "day of rest"... I have a lot of chores to catch up on. But it will be a rest from regular blogging. 


I have one photo today that I chose from Jim's files, because it was so "wintery". He took it in the hills above Ashland, Oregon, just as the morning sun was warming things up a bit. He loved the way that created fog rising up, giving a misty feel. Brrr! (click pic to enlarge)





Enjoy the Journey, and rest when you can!


Loretta
=^..^=


4 comments:

dailyseeking said...

I love the picture that you chose; it's very peaceful! Just what we need this time of the year.

{ALL} for a Better Life said...

Absolutely stunning!

Anonymous said...

Brrrr! Reminded me of the Smokey Mountains in N.Carolina! Deb

Retta said...

DAILYSEEKING: I thought it was peaceful, too. That's exactly why I chose it. :-)

ALL: Thank you, Kim.

DEB: I've never been there... but a few years ago we lived up in the mountains with snow 6 months out of the year. Yes, Brrrr!

Loretta
=^..^=

Related Posts with Thumbnails