Friday, August 14, 2009

DAY 4 Learning To Be Consistent

Hello Journal,

This journal is for Finishing, not for beginning. I am new to low carbing, but not to "changing", not to learning how to "change my mind"...to finding that final missing piece of the puzzle, and then putting it all into action.

That final puzzle piece I needed was the way of eating, low carb...a way that I can do for life. And not just DO, but enjoy doing. :-)

Along the way, I have learned about a few things, and one of the most important is the need to be CONSISTENT in these things:

...in my daily Routines....making exercise non-negotiable...no excuses...not letting anyone rob my success from me...adequate and quality sleep...enjoying the journey....planning ahead...daily spiritual input...daily mental/motivational input...finding my passion/purpose...learning this is a spiritual journey...and don't forget my LC woe (that is LowCarb way-of-eating)!

This journal is for me...to help me with daily focus, because:
THE BATTLE IS WON OR LOST BETWEEN THE EARS.


From Dr Phil's book: "When you choose your behavior and your thoughts, you choose the consequences that flow from those choices."

My verse for today: "...and the God of all grace...will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast."

My quote for today: "What we tell ourselves every day is what we become." --Sean Anderson

Enjoy the Journey, all the way to the finish line.

Loretta
=^..^=

1 comment:

that TOPS lady said...

Loved the quote from Sean. Today I'm telling myself that I am healthy and happy and enjoying life!

Related Posts with Thumbnails