Saturday, January 1, 2011

DAY 506 A Shiny New Year Full of Possibilities, Part 1

Hello Journal & Friends,

Stayed up late greeting the New Year, so will do this in two parts. First, my Theme Song for 2011. I don't even really like watching boxing, but have always loved the Rocky movies... he is just so darned inspirational! 

After I some winks, I'll be back to post my new goals for the shiny new year.

My Theme Song for 2011: 
Eye of the Tiger!


Thank you, Chris. You helped me more than you know.

See ya later, alligator!

Loretta
=^..^=

9 comments:

Anne H said...

And you helped ME more than you know.
This is your year, I think.

dailyseeking said...

Happy New Year Loretta! It's going to be great!

Anonymous said...

Go Loretta Go. You have really helped me too with an attitude shift. Now is the time to build on your success so far and shoot for the stars. I wonder what new adventures await us?

Michele @ Healthy Cultivations said...

Happy New Year!! It sounds like you're ready to tackle 2011. My theme for the year is Balance, and I'm spending this morning looking at my life schedule making sure there's adequate time allocated for work, health, quiet, blogging, reflection, and the unexpected.

WWSuzi said...

It's true there is now a whole year to achieve what you want to achieve. I have no doubt you will.

bbubblyb said...

Here's to rocking the new year!!! We really can do anything we put our minds to. It really is our minds that get us where we want to go. This is your year Loretta!!!

Sandy said...

Happy New Year Loretta! I just love your blog and have missed keeping up to date. The past 2 months have been insane, but I'm back with a vengeance (look out world!)!
I'm looking forward to keeping in touch this year.
All the very best for 2011!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Loretta! All the best to you and yours! *HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and good luck to us all this year!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails